goMadridPride as responsible for this website and, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (L.O. 15/1999, of December 13), EU Regulation 2016/679 – Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE 34/2002, of June 11) has implemented policies, means and procedures to guarantee and protect the privacy of the personal data of its users.
Identity and address of the person responsible for the processing of your personal data
Atikos Media S.L.
Address: Calle de Guzmán El Bueno 28, 28015, Madrid, Spain
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that may be collected through this website will be treated for the purposes established below:
- Contact form: the data you provide will be processed in order to answer the requests you make, perform administrative tasks, as well as send technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means.
- Registration form “Create your account”: the data you provide will be processed in order to give you private access to this website
- Forms related to purchases from the online store: the user has different purchase forms where contact and payment information will be required. The contact data will be collected and processed for the purpose of administrative and commercial management of the orders placed. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway chosen by the user.
- Contact forms in publications: in the case of entering data in publication forms, the data will be transferred by email to the owner of the publication.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide will be kept for the duration of the purpose of the treatment for which they were provided.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of the data collected in the various forms is the explicit consent of the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to any other entity, except legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As the owner of personal data, you can exercise your following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to object
- Right to request the limitation of your processing
- Right to data portability
This exercise can be carried out by any means that allows to prove the sending and receiving to the address Calle Guzmán El Bueno 28, 28015 in Madrid, or by sending an email to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the exercise of your rights is not satisfactorily resolved, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Processing of data of minors
It is forbidden to provide data of persons under 18 years of age on this website. If any person under that age provides data, their parents or guardians will be solely responsible for this situation.
We have adopted technical and organizational measures, in accordance with data protection regulations, to prevent the loss of personal data or misuse thereof.
In order to ensure adequate technical security measures, we hire suppliers to host this website. We always ensure that these providers comply with security standards and that they are within European territory or adhering to the privacy shield agreement. At the time of writing this policy, this provider is SiteGround and its servers are located in European territory.
Updating your personal data
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is a modification of them.
From this website, there may be links to third-party websites. In those cases, we are not responsible for the privacy policies that such third parties may carry out on the personal data they collect. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
We have profiles on different social networks: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok today.
We do not export data from the different social networks unless you contact us through them and we have to answer you by another means.